FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the best way to reach you?
- Can I e-mail you?
- Do I need a doctor’s referral to come to your office?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Do I need an appointment to be seen at your office?
- Do you accept charge cards?
- How long have you been in private practice?
- What ages do you work with?
Calling one of our office’s generally results in the quickest response.
Kalamazoo: 269-375-0624 • Livonia: 734-564-7425
3. Do I need a doctor’s referral to come to your office?
Only if you’re insurance company requires one. Their telephone number should be located on the back of your insurance card.
4. Do you accept insurance?
We do participate with many different insurance companies but one insurance company can have many different plans, not all of which we participate with. It is best to call your insurance company or discuss it with us.
Yes. Call us to schedule a time.
269-375-0624 or 734-564-7425
We accept VISA and Master Card.
Ages 5 on through the life span.